Introduction to Patient Education Videos
Explore this section for resources on patient education animations.
Welcome to our patient education video library! Our video animations provide information about various medical conditions including anatomy, symptoms, and treatment procedures in presentations that are simple and easy for patients to understand. We are happy to discuss your condition and treatment options in greater detail and answer any questions you may have. Please call our office at (619) 299-8500 to make an appointment.
Disclaimer: All information presented on this page is intended for informational purposes only and not for the purpose of rendering medical advice. The information contained herein is not intended to provide medical advice, diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.
Interactive Web Movies
Click on the desired multimedia patient education videos to know more on various orthopedic conditions and surgeries.
- Knee Anatomy
- Knee Arthroscopy
- Total Knee Replacement
- ACL Reconstruction Hamstring method
- ACL Reconstruction Patellar Tendon
- Unicondylar Knee Replacement
- Revision Knee Replacement
- Patellofemoral Knee Replacement
- Robotic Assisted Patellofemoral Knee Replacement
- Patellofemoral Instability
- Meniscal Tears
- Robotic Assist Bicompartmental Knee Resurfacing
- Patellofemoral Pain Syndrome
- Robotic Assist Unicompartmental Knee Resurfacing